Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Twice in one day!

I am really getting the hang of this! My class discussion ended up being solely about pillarization and the opinions of the different authors from the different articles that we read, basically the paper that is due on Thursday in a nutshell. My lecturer promised that we would move the discussion of education, especially within the context of a multicultural society to next week, so I am looking forward to it. I am such a nerd.

Tomorrow I am off to the Hague to tour Parliament and see the city. Though I am not sure I will stay for the whole day if I am not feeling better than I am today. My throat has been hurting for a few days now, with a combination of a cough (that gets worse when I am around cigarette smoke, which is unfortunate given that people can smoke any and everywhere in this country!) and some sinus pressure. I really don't want to be sick (obviously), so I have been trying to take it easy. But Rachel is coming on Thursday for the weekend and I am not at all ready in terms of school and definitely not feeling up to being wild and crazy... oh well.

I had these great plans for writing something really significant, but instead I think I am going to put on some Star Trek and try to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be an early day, but hopefully full of excitement and new experiences (and maybe some awesome pictures, depending on weather!).

-B

P.S. The meanest geese I have ever met live in the pond outside my building. Today, I saw them go after this girl who dared to walk on the sidewalk and come within ten feet of them. Makes me wonder if they have a nest or something nearby. I don't know if it is natural for geese to be so aggressive. I am afraid of them.

P.P.S. and just for fun...
this is awesome. made my day.

No comments: