Thursday, August 7, 2008

I suck

... at keeping blogs. Lots and lots of things have happened since I posted here last. I graduated from college (yay!). I went to Paris (finally!). I got back to my country refreshed and ready to start this next phase of my life... and now I am waiting. I have another week until I make the big move down south and I am not at all motivated to get anything done. My parents got an awesome new television that I feel is going to be detrimental to my work ethic. I have seen a few people but not as many as usual because I have just not been up to the necessary energy of seeing people. But ah well.

Time continues on, though, and lucky for me, my next great adventure is on the horizon. In the distance. But closer than I feel like it is, I think.

No comments: