Sunday, April 5, 2009

What a week

What a week this has been! I found out early last week that I have been tentatively offered the summer internship that I wanted, pending a background check. After prepping myself that, though I felt the interview went well and I would be perfect for the position, I couldn't possibly get it because that would be too good, I spent the rest of the week walking on air. Looking forward to the next step. I need to be careful, though, because I know that I have a tendency to look toward the future rather than focusing on the present. The position that I wanted is in downtown Atlanta, an archiving position that will give me great work experience, a chance to live with family that I don't get to see often, and the opportunity to get to know Atlanta from a non-visitor perspective. I am really excited.

In other news, my birthday is next week. I have so much that I need to get done between now and then. Mostly reading and writing. Always reading and writing. The next few weeks are going to be really busy and stressful, methinks, but I should be able to pull through. I hope, at least, heh.

I will try to write more next time, when I have things to say.

-B

No comments: