I have been felled with the plague for the past five days. During these horrible death anticipating hours, I have completely lost my appetite. I called my mother, of course, to ask for her advice and to generally feel taken care of and she said I should eat some peanut butter on toast to keep my protein levels up. So I struggle to my cabinet, take down the peanut butter, put some bread in the toaster and start to prep things when I realize - I have organic peanut butter. Not a big deal, right? Organic is goodness, right? WRONG! My peanut butter had separated! So rather than spreading deliciously peanuty deliciousness on my "health nut" toast, I had to messily stir this peanut butter to reconstitute the oils. Gross. It still tasted fine but I really wished that I had had not organic peanut butter. I think both options taste just fine. One is just less work.
And besides, separated peanut butter is weird.
-B
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment