So I have been back in Kentucky for a little over a week. School started yesterday - my first day of my last semester of my Masters program. Things have been quiet. I spend most of my days reading, writing and watching TV. I got in my applications for MLS programs, so fingers crossed on that front. I am also looking for jobs and internships in case school doesn't work out.
I am generally anxious and I can't quite figure out why. I mean, school has only just begun, so it's not like I've had time to get behind or anything. I think this semester is going to fly by and it's a little overwhelming to think about. I need to actually get with the wedding planning because July is going to come faster than anything I think. It is funny how fast the depression comes back. I spent all of break thinking that everything was going to be okay and now that I am back here, I am miserable again. I think maybe I just need to focus on getting the semester finished and taken care of and then everything will be okay. It doesn't matter if the day to day sucks if I keep my eyes on the light at the end of the tunnel.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment