So nearly a week has passed since I wrote that last downer post. Things still aren't great but I have resolved to be the most positive me that I can be, despite the disappointments. I am already ahead on school reading (or at the very least, not yet behind) and I have some ideas of papers to write and ways to get everything done this semester. We got some snow here on Friday and it is kind of funny to watch. The roads at least seem to be mostly clear now so getting to school tomorrow morning shouldn't be too hard. This weekend has been full of snowed in fun (reading for school, yay! Watching shows, yay!) I miss my for fun reading but I am pretty excited for some of my school reading this term. Plots are still a no, but at least there are some interesting takes on various situations.
So now back to work!
-B
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment