It's been ages since I last wrote. I have a few drafts sitting around, but I chickened out before actually posting them. Life has been thoughtful lately, as I am trying to figure out my next step, the next stage. I know a few things for sure - I got in to school everywhere I wanted to. I am getting married in July and I can't wait. Life is going to be alright even when I am dissolved in tears after a particularly troubling class period. And I am better than the people who are mean. So, with all of that in mind, I think I am going to be alright.
As usual, break is going wonderfully. Having time to relax a bit and spend time with Ben, family and friends has been glorious. I have two months left before graduation and sometimes I get a little overwhelmed when I think about everything to finish between now and then. I know I can do it, it will just be hard. I am in our friends' wedding this weekend and it has gotten me excited about my own wedding. A big party with all of my favorite people in the world, supporting us as we openly become our own family. I just hope tomorrow goes smoothly, which I think it will.
I had a rant about this book I finished reading but I am deciding to be more positive about it. Even though it wasn't great, I am happy that it is done :)
-B
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment