Happy Birthday to me! Slowly creeping away from early 20s and into mid-20s. I woke up this morning to gifts and breakfast with the flatmates. Then turned in my last piece of schoolwork, so my week long vacation has officially begun. I talked to Ben for a bit, which was great. All in all, been a decent day.
I still have a lot on my mind, but I am doing my best to not think about anything that could stress me out today. So far, so good. And the postcard I sent to Chile finally arrived and it only took TWO MONTHS!
-B
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've said it before and I'll say it again... happy birthday! 23 is a nice age to be.
Oh, mail. At least it got there, and Polo didn't eat it before Meli got it. :-)
Post a Comment