There seems to be a direct correlation between my unhappiness and my blog posting. I have been cleaning my house all morning in preparation for the make up party that a friend of mine is hosting at my home and I am anxious. I spent a few hours yesterday working on the statement of significance for the nomination I am helping to put together. I have no idea if I am doing the right thing and I really wish I had had an extra week to work on it. Rather, an extra week to know that this is something I have to do. Group projects have always been strugglesome to me because I am not good at not being in control. This time I was trying to be different. I thought I could delegate and then just kind of maneuver within the group, helping where I was needed. And instead, I am still missing one whole essay from a group member, haven't finished writing my own (and am unsure if I even will be able to write my own without going out to Springfield again because I didn't go to the library while I was in Springfield because I didn't know that I was the one who needed to). I dunno, I just wish I could put the world on hold for a few hours, rest and relax.
-B
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment