The deadline for everything I have been working for this semester approaches. I don't know what to say or how I feel about really anything that's gone on in the past few weeks, but time keeps going, I keep moving and I feel like it's going to be alright. Halloween came and went. Better than last year, but still really not my favorite holiday. Just wanted it to be over and time did that for me.
Too much reading and writing and thinking makes sentences hard to come by. I am going to love (read: hate) reading through the four pages that I just wrote for this paper that is due tomorrow and see what of it actually made any sense. Or if I will have to rewrite the whole thing tomorrow in a panic. Who knows.
-B
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment