SO obviously I have been procrastinating, when you look at how many times I've posted in the past few days. I have been working on this paper, a compare/contrast paper of these two books, The Myth of Santa Fe by Chris Wilson and American Aloha by Heather Diamond. I have been working on this paper for awhile, even though it is not particularly long or even complicated; it is not a research paper, nor an opinion paper. It is just a straight forward comparison paper, asking, what do these books have in common and why do we care. Should be easy, right? Wrong. I keep typing crap, making the same points over and over again. I see a few major themes but they are not great for explaining in only five pages. I remember when a five page paper was cause for panic because it was a long paper! Now, it seems like I can barely scratch the surface and I want to get a good grade on this.
So I guess I should just get back to writing. This week is simultaneously flying and crawling. Eight days to comps and I am terrified that I am going to fail. I feel like I know most if not all of the material in theory, it's just whether or not I panic and forget everything when put on the spot. Breathe in, breathe out, I guess.
-B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment