I thrive on fear.
I am finished with my paper. Well, tentatively finished, still waiting to hear from my mom and my sister that my grammar wasn't complete shite and I didn't forget to finish any sentences that I started. I just can't even look at it anymore, I never want to think about conflict intervention or the role of third party intervenors ever again. Or at least not until tomorrow in lecture, where I haven't done the reading for this week (whoops...). I was too busy not writing this paper all week! Somehow, I don't think that my professor will really like that excuse...
I feel like a bad friend because Rachel was her all weekend and I went from being really really sick to needing to spend immense amounts of time on schoolwork (I was preparing all day yesterday and then writing all day today). I mean, she knew that I had work to do and I am so glad she came, but it is weird to think that we will not really necessarily be in the same place again. It was nice to have an infusion from home for a few days.
And I have decided that I need to eat less. I have found in the past few days and I have been just snacking on garbage all the time when I am at home. I am going to try to stop that. While I don't think that I am fat, per say, I have been having a lot of issues with myself in relation to the people that I see because I tend to be one of the bigger people. So I think I am going to try to start doing pilates again and keep biking all the time... we will see.
I am so tired right now. I am just relieved to be finished.
-B
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment