Monday, March 31, 2008

Turns out, I am neurotic

I had my last Conflict Mediation lecture today and I am feeling confident about the exam. While I am not sure what exactly my professor is looking for, I think I know the material well enough and was not really hit with anything in the review that wasn't familiar (always a good sign). I also spent awhile studying with a friend today for the exam that I have on Thursday - also not so worried about it. I still have to write a response paper to the first thing I wrote for the course, but I am not expecting it to take long and I hope to finish it by the end of the day today... but I have until Thursday so I am not at all stressed about it.

I had more to say and then decided it was inappropriate for the internets. Email me if you want to know and maybe I will tell you, heh.

-B

No comments: